Farah 'Gosforth' Men's 1960s mod roll neck Merino wool jumper in true navy. This knitwear classic features a traditional ribbed fold over collar that is reminiscent of late 1950s and early 1960s Beatnik style and we can't help but think of the classic 'With The Beatles' album cover from 1963. This fine gauge merino wool knitted 'Gsoforth' retro roll neck jumper is finished with the iconic Farah 'F' embroidery to the chest. A stylish Retro Clothing classic - The 'Gosforth' Merino Roll Neck Jumper form Farah!
- - Farah 'Gosforh' men's 60s mod roll neck jumper in True Navy.
- - Fine gauge Merino wool construction.
- - Ribbed fold over roll neck.
- - Ribbed cuffs and hem.
- - Farah 'F' embroidery to left side of the chest.
- - Colour: True Navy.
- - SKU: F4GF6065 Gosforth Roll Neck Jumper.
- Composition: 100% Merino Wool.
- Care: Cold hand wash. Please refer to garment care label. SKU
0 von 0 Bewertungen